About I.Y.T.M.

My photo
Atlanta, Georgia, United States
Inspiring Youth Through Mentoring is a place for all mentors, parents and those needing and wanting to be mentored to come and share their experiences and life changing moments. I.Y.T.M. is family oriented and focuses on providing positive change for our youth. I.Y.T.M. supports all organizations for their services when it comes to helping the lives of our youth.

Thursday, January 13, 2011

NATION'S LARGEST MENTORING NETWORK URGES AMERICANS TO START SOMETHING™ TO HELP KIDS SUCCEED IN, OUT OF THE CLASSROOM

As a member/mentor for Big Brothers Big Sisters of Metro Atlanta I believe this is a great START. What are you going to START? If you're not in a position to start mentoring a youth, but you're reading this blog, join this blog, share with others, share your story or any aspirations you may have towards mentoring youth.

No comments:

Post a Comment