I.Y.T.M. is looking for Guest Blogger to contribute to the blog. If you have a passion for helping our youth, why not contribute to my blog. Maybe we can help each other out. You can gain some exposure for your blog or your writing while I am building the readership and ranking of mine. And in the process, we will both be helping others and the youths throughout our communities who are embarking on their own personal development.
Where to begin?
The most important thing is to first read I.Y.T.M. to get an idea of the types of articles that I typically post. I.Y.T.M. would like to cover issues like juvenile law, education, gang awareness, employment, like skills, etc. There so much to share when it comes to our youth, so let's put our minds together and MAKE A DIFFERENCE!
Once you have an idea for your article, refer to the Guidelines below, and get in touch with me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Guest post must be original, meaning that you haven't and won't publish the post on your site(s) or any other sites. By publishing your post on I.Y.T.M., your relinquishing all rights or claims on the post. In other words, it becomes the exclusive of I.Y.T.M.
- No SEO anchor text please.
- There's no standard required word count, but 500-1500 words is typical for the blog.
- Send your topic and draft of your article to me at email@example.com, with a brief description of who you are and why you want to write for the blog and the cause.
- If you have suggested image for the article, please include it in the draft you create. Please ensure that you have rights to publish the image and then confirm to me in an email that you do. Otherwise, I'll find an image that will accompany your post.
- I normally respond to emails within a couple of days, so if you don't hear from me, something likely went astray. Please feel free to contact me again.